Friday, February 2, 2018

Royal Child Academy: Sportsfest 2018

Royal Child Academy held another school event - its 9th Annual Sportsfest and merged it with a Family Day.

I really salute the school and staff when it comes to event decorations. It's not much but they put an all out effort to add a charming stage presence.

And what makes it even memorable is the school head mistress sees to it that we have the chance to take pictures. She always allots few minutes for families to come on stage, pose and freely click the camera shutters! 😊

My sister Weng came as I asked her to come for backup. Raine is one of the candidates of Mr. & Miss Sportsfest, and Railey is a contestant in spelling. An assistant would be ideal. 🙂

Our team color this year was purple.

Same as last year's Sportsfest, the event is started with the usuals: prayer, national anthem, drum and bugle corp presentation, lighting of the torch, flag raising competition, and sportsmanship pledge.

This event maybe a repeat every year, but this is my daughter's first time to be a Mr. & Miss Sportsfest candidate.
Pose with her classmate and partner, Vince.
A pose before the candidates' production number.
Candidates in their respective sports attire.
Vince's mother and I didn't have an agreement on sports attire but luckily, they matched.
A pose with the campus teachers.
Oops! That confidence, Raine. Keep it up.
Awarding!!!
Raine got the Best in Production Number. She really moved with the rhythm, I heard one of the judges commented.
And she bagged the Miss Sportfest 2018 in Preschool level!!!
😍😍😍
Her partner, Vince, won the Mr. Sportsfest 2018 too! Proud stagemothers here!
RCA parents and staff moved with hype at Zumba dance feast before the indoor games commenced.
In the afternoon is Railey's spelling contest.
He won the 2nd place. So proud of you, son!
Impromptu, my mom friends pushed me to represent our team in parents category of spelling. I won first place! 😄😄😄
Last part of the RCA Sportfest and Family Day was the field demonstration for every school campus.
Picture taking per campus - Poblacion.
Selfies with my kids and sis.

Photo session with my little model.

Sharing to you a simple formula I've read from an article about the parent's role of child's education:
Awareness + Action = Parent's Engagement

No comments:

Post a Comment