Sunday, December 4, 2016

McDo Happy Meal: Super Mario

Since my father brought them to McDo, my kids would tell me "Ma, we went there with Papalo!" every time we pass by McDonald's beside Gaisano Mactan. So after church today, we had our lunch at the very same McDonald's they always point.

I know about McDonald's Happy Meal - the red box with the famous smile and a toy inside, however I am not updated of the toys they're offering. But recently, they launched their Happy Meal that features Super Mario!

Collect All 8 Toys
  • Jumping Mario
  • Go Around Luigi
  • Yoshi's Egg Sticker
  • Mario Bump Block
  • Peach Container
  • Koopa Clown Car
  • Scary Boo
  • Waving Toad

Happy Meal Options (Copied from the PDF Menu I downloaded from McDonald's site)

I want lunch for them so I ordered the Php112 for 2. We got Peach and Super Mario Bump Block.

Above them was another poster with a memo "Launching: December 4, 2016". It's the Super Mario Next Level! But the toy's they're putting inside Happy Meals are the first set for now, perhaps until supplies last.

Super Mario Next Level Toys are:
  • Boomerang Mario
  • Yoshi
  • Fire Mario
  • Mario with ? block
  • Peach
  • Mario with Goal Pole
  • Mario with Pipe
  • Penguin Mario

During my childhood, I played Super Mario aside from Bomber Man and Pac Man in Nintendo. Seeing these McDo Happy Meal toys brings me back those jumping memories.

Sadly, my kids are not familiar with Super Mario. They're just happy to grab the toys, because they're toys! Makes sense? They just want the place to eat and play. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment