Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Raine's Moana Birthday

We celebrated Raine's 6th birthday with a theme inspired by Moana movie. Here are some ideas of how we live it up in a simple way possible.

The Moana inspired birthday party was just held in front of our house. I rented a tent, buffet table, and kiddie tables and kiddie chairs. Because this party is like any other parties I gave for my kids which is on a budget, I DIY the setup.
She first wanted a mermaid theme party inspired by Ariel.
She even thought of having a pool party.
But after she took these pictures below (tropical, florals, etc) she changed her mind and have Moana.
For me, I found it cheaper to buy the party favors online. Just make sure to check the suppliers ratings and feedbacks before placing the orders.

Last February, I setup a Safari theme party. The leftover materials, like cartolina and Japanese papers, were given to me so I've made use of them for Raine's Moana birthday.

I accept birthday tarpaulin design jobs, but when it comes to my kids' birthdays, I don't know I just don't want to use tarpaulins as party backdrops. So for this Moana theme birthday, I printed out Raine's first name in Moana font style. My daughter's real name is Rianna Laine, Raine is just a nickname.
Day before her birthday, she packed the party lootbags.
Night before, I assembled the balloon pillars.
The birthday party was in the afternoon so I had time for the setup.




Raine's close friends in the neighborhood - Rhed and Grhay in their Hawaiian attire to match Raine's Moana outfit. Please check out my other post on DIY Moana Inspired Costume.
To complete the party, ice cream for every guest - kids and kids at heart!
My sister Zcel and my niece Zoie blessing the food and my birthday girl.
Mom friends from my kids' school came over, and of course with their kids who are Raine's classmates and schoolmates.
My sister Weng with Moana. Hahaha
My chaka mom friends whom I can't thank enough for they supported me setting up this party even if they have babies carried along.
Thank you everyone for the wonderful time you've spent to make my daughter's 6th birthday more indelible.
♡♡♡


No comments:

Post a Comment