Thursday, August 23, 2018

Royal Child Academy: Flamboyant Filipiniana Attire

Philippines has diverse cultural influences and these are reflected in the various Filipiniana costumes. Back then these costumes were just regular attire of our ancestors, but nowadays, these are presented by students during the Buwan ng Wika celebration.




Continue to scroll down to view the flamboyant Filipiniana attire of Royal Child Academy.

Disclaimer: Photos here are grabbed from the school administrator's social media account. And not all attire from the event are posted here as I don't have access to other's gallery.

To start with...school staff! They're not wearing gowns to easily move and assist their students.

Since I started being an RCA mom, I am amazed (until now) of how supportive my fellow RCA parents are, particularly when it comes to events and costumes.














And here are my kids' Filipiniana attire - my DIY projects.


Kudos to the school admin and staff, especially to Directress Analisa Dinopol for organizing such a grandiose and artistic event. This is just one of the many.

No comments:

Post a Comment