Saturday, September 19, 2020

DIY Pillowcase to Crop Top Terno | Thrift Flip Transformation

Transforming pillowcases from an online thrift store to a Crop Top Terno. A cheap DIY fashion that only costs 50 pesos from your budget.
I had these 2 pillowcases from a friend who has an online thrift store or ukay-ukay. I bought the body pillowcase for 50 pesos and the checkered square pillowcase is a freebie as I've bought several pieces from her already!

Since my sewing machine is not fixed yet and it's just a portable one anyway and can't perform a best sewing task on this thick type of fabric, so, I had to do the sewing by hand. (Thank you backstitch!)

Nothing was put to waste in this DIY Crop Top Terno project as every bits of the fabric is used even the white zipper from the square pillowcase. Though it's not a hidden type of zipper, still it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment