Monday, September 7, 2020

DIY Sun Headdress | Sinulog Festival Queen

My kids' school celebrated Annual Sportsfest and Family Day last February and they had a field demonstration contest for the graders by campus. During the field demonstration, they also featured the Sinulog Festival Queen and my daughter is one of them. As usual, her costume is made by meeeee but in this video I'll be showing how I made her DIY Sun Headdress.
I know this vlog is already 7 months late, imagine the event was February and I just made the time to edit and upload this now. This pandemic happening to us right now is like putting everything on hold so this is also a moment for us pause, take a break and be grateful for what we have even if the whole world is struggling.

My tripod is broken at this time so I had to hold the camera on one hand while doing this. But I still hope you get the process.

Materials:
Used cardboard
Satin fabric
Gold trimmings
B6000 industrial glue
Rubber mat

It's up to your preference what you will put on the sun as embellishments of the headdress as long as it matches the concept of the costume theme.

Please stay tuned to see how I made the rest of her costume.

Shoutout to my mom friends, Desiree and Salie, for prepping up my daughter while I'm at the scrabble contest for parents category. Thank you mga shunestes!

So that's all for today, I hope you #enjoytheprocess!
For more DIYs and crafts, please subscribe and we'll see each other next time!
Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment